Sunday, May 30, 2010

Waikato Stadium


Today I was talking to some locals and they told me if i wanted to get a unique and true identity of Hamilton I would have to go to a rugby game at the Waikato Stadium. The home of the Waikato NPC rugby team and the Chiefs in super Rugby. It is also a international rugby venue with any All Black games being played there. I went to a match between the Chiefs and the Bulls from South Africa with some of the young tourist I have meet. It was a good night to experience the passion and excitement of a live rugby game. But I must say that there is a clear indication of here to sit relevant with your age. The youth tourist are more likely to be in the " Green Zone" which is a grass bank where you stand behind the post. It is the cheapest tickets available and a rater loud and youthful since. It is one of New Zealands best stadiums and always has an excited atmosphere within. I was not in the " Green Zone" but was seated in the stands which was an very enjoyable experience. I would recommend to anyone that want to to experience the identity of Hamilton, would only have to look as far as Waikato Stadium to see it is full motion.
Till Next Time.
Luke.

No comments:

Post a Comment